Financial engineering law
With more than 28 years of experience, Henri Larmaraud and his team have advanced skills in financial engineering law.
They accompany their clients as closely as possible in their projects and problems of establishment, acquisition, sale, takeover and pre or post-acquisition litigation in company law and association law.
He works according to the standards of high-end firms, with agility and in project mode. This makes it possible to take charge of each file in its entirety with recognized efficiency.
They advise business leaders, large groups and SMEs and assist them at all stages of their development.
This department is recognized for its efficiency, the clarity of its notes and the consultations it delivers.
In Merger/acquisition, business law and association law, the department operates in the following areas:
- Private Equity, fundraising,
- Capital transactions, mergers, dissolutions, TUP, liquidation, amicable dissolution, etc., contributions, share issues, bonds, composite securities, shareholders' agreement, organization of groups of companies
- Disposals/acquisitions of companies or holdings, goodwill
- Association/foundation merger operation (merger, contribution, management mandate, etc.)
- Company merger operations (joint venture, consortium contract, joint or cross investment protocol)
- Business criminal law and cybercrime
- Dispute between partners, on the consequences of an assignment, balance sheet guarantee, etc.
- Consultation on issues related to new economies (disruptive, silver-economy, etc.), disruptive activities, games, guarantees, warranty guarantees, contracts…
- Strategies and support in the procedures
Clevery, via Henri Larmaraud, was distinguished in Décideurs Juridiques 2019, 2020, 2021 as having a strong reputation in Mergers and Acquisitions for transactions up to 75 million euros.
With more than 20 years of experience, Clevery's IP department is renowned for its tenacity, efficiency and creativity in the different rights of new technologies (IT).
The IT department deals with issues that affect artificial intelligence, big data, data, software contracts (proprietary and open source), expert systems, GDPR issues, data from personal or no, IOT (SAAS, TMA, consortium, etc…) in both the public sector and the private and litigation sectors.
In 2022, the department is still ranked by Who's Who Legal in IT for its strong reputation and by Décideurs Juridiques for its renowned practice.