Ingrid Mery Haziot
Specialist in intellectual property law, committed to the enhancement of intangible heritage at the heart of the Arts, entertainment, culture and innovation industries.
EXAMPLE OF ACTIVITIES 2022
- Contribution to the AFNOR and FFPB white paper concepts and technological standards: https://telechargement-afnor.org/normalisation-livre-blanc-nft
- Hearing for the CSPLA report on copyright and JNF. : https://www.culture.gouv.fr/Thematiques/Propriete-litteraire-et-artistique/Conseil-superieur-de-la-propriete-litteraire-et-artistique/Travaux-publications/Missions/Mission-du-CSPLA-sur-les-jetons-non-fongibles-JNF-ou-NFT-en-anglais
- Participation in the APRAM/MEDEF conference, "NFTs, Metaverse and Intellectual Property: true trend or false debate?" » : https://apram.com/actualites/conference-apram-medef/
- Participation in the BIG exhibition, French Tech, NFT and legal issues in the Metaverse, https://big.bpifrance.fr/fr/session/5ff10157-a6f3-ec11-b47a-a04a5e7cf9da
- Participation podcast MEDIA CLUB / ECRAN TOTAL, special cinema and Blockchain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0IpRxSI1Jw
Member of various professional organizations, Ingrid-Mery Haziot allows her networks and clients to benefit from national and international legal monitoring, participation in university conferences and her activity as a lecturer.
Member of the Board of Directors of AFPIDA
Member of APRAM
Member of Art and Law
Holder of two Masters II, intellectual property law and business law (1992), an LLM in Anglo-American business law (2017) and two DUs in mediation law (2015) and digital law (2018) ).